Friday, August 04, 2006

PVP vs DM West

In between ABs, Mo & I wandered into DM West last night.

I'm sure I remember this being harder. Of course, back then, it was only me and I wasn't 5/3 T1/2. =)

A lot of the skills I learned soloing that wing came in useful, being able to skip the Ironbark Protectors, minimising the number of elementals I was pulling etc.

We managed to get to a point where we could clear a pylon in 5-10 minutes.

Oh, and did I mention we had a libram of rapidity drop? I was sure they went for more, but on the AH they were selling for about 70-80g buyout. I guess the change in ZG enchants made the price drop substantially.

The only time we had any trouble was in Immol'thar Prison where I pulled the elementals circling the prison. Never, ever do this!! Even after killing one of the elementals, upon death it spawned tiny little mobs that did horrific AE damage. We were down in a matter of seconds.

Call me nubbins.

We had trouble completing the wing only because AB kept popping. Not that we were complaining. It was a good night, we had 1 WSG and 2 AB over a period of about 3-4 hours. Won the first AB, and lost the second AB and WSG. Didn't feel so bad about losing the WSG due to it being an alliance PUG vs a horde pre-made, but the second AB loss was annoying. We could have won that if not for the morons on the alliance side.

As Mo so eloquently said it:
[General] WTB Third Node!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home